I did find in the Bootstrap documentation here (https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/content/typography/) that typography isn't responsive by default but that you could easily add in the additional text into the CSS (which I've done in my style.css file):
As you can see, it is bootstrapped. At the XL breakpoint the paragraph text is too small so I want to make that a bit bigger, at the MD breakpoint, the text is too large and pushes the "more info" and "add to Basket" buttons down below the line of the image. Everything displays perfectly at the LG breakpoint.
I did find in the Bootstrap documentation here (https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/content/typography/) that typography isn't responsive by default but that you could easily add in the additional text into the CSS (which I've done in my style.css file)
As you can see, it is bootstrapped. At the XL breakpoint the paragraph text is too small so I want to make that a bit bigger, at the MD breakpoint, the text is too large and pushes the "more info" and "add to Basket" buttons down below the line of the image. Everything displays perfectly at the LG breakpoint.
I did find in the Bootstrap documentation here (https://getbootstrap.com/docs/4.0/content/typography/) that typography isn't responsive by default but that you could easily add in the additional text into the CSS (which I've done in my style.css file)